SCREEN external roller blind
- New product! SCREEN roller shutter system offering elevation, recessed and flush mounting.
- It is possible to produce the product in large dimensions, up to 18 m2.
- Flat back of the box ensures aesthetic fit of the roller shutter to any structure, e.g. a pergola.
- Available systems: ZIP / STANDARD.
- The ZIP screen roller blind system provides excellent protection against strong gusts of wind.
- When in closed position, the blinds are an excellent barrier against insects and dirt.
- Fabric roller tube is covered by a top box which can be oval, square or bevelled.
- Roller blinds installed on large glass surfaces provide optimal protection from the sun and support the operation of air conditioners, thus limiting the operating costs of the facility.
- A wide range of fabrics with various translucency (OF 0%, 1%, 3%, 4%), allows to adjust the screens both in terms of their function, as well as visually to the building facade.
- The composition of fabrics containing glass fibres and PVC allows them to be cleaned and rolled wet.
The main purpose of external Screen roller shutters is to protect the building against excessive insolation and overheating of rooms. Installed on large glass surfaces, they support the operation of air-conditioning units, thus reducing the building's operating costs. Additionally, owing to the properties of the applied fabrics, they guarantee optical comfort inside the building - on the one hand, they do not give the effect of darkening, on the other, they suppress the penetration of intensive sunlight. Screen fabrics - made of glass fibre or polyester, covered with PVC - are resistant to external weather conditions, including UV radiation.
SCREEN roller shutters from ANWIS are available in two configurations: STANDARD - with side guides where the weighting strip is guided - and ZIP, where side guides are additionally integrated with the fabric. The second solution provides perfect protection against strong wind. When lowered, the roller blind also blocks insects and dirt from entering the rooms. It works perfectly not oly on windows - it can be installed in arbours, verandas, pergolas or on a balcony.
A wide range of colors of fittings and fabrics allows to perfectly adjust the SCREEN roller shutter to both modern and traditional architectural objects. The choice from among 15 standard colors of the system - from white and grey to anthracite, graphite or black - includes varnishing the box, side covers, guides and the weighting strip. There is also a possibility to order SCREEN roller shutters in untypical color according to RAL palette. The collection of screen fabrics consists of 47 patterns in accordance with the market trends with the opening factor OF: 0%, 1%, 3%, 4%. Together with the increase of opening factor (OF), the degree of light penetration increases. Thus, a roller blind with an OF of 0% will ensure complete privacy and total blackout.
In order to better match the roller blind with the architectural design, Anwis offers several box sizes (95 mm, 105 mm, 125 mm) in various shapes: oval, square or bevelled - 45°. The construction of the roller shutter additionally allows the product to be made in large sizes, even up to 18 m2.
All models of Anwis SCREEN roller shutters are equipped with electric control. It makes it possible to operate a single roller shutter or their particular groups, using a wall switch or RTS remote control. There is also a possibility to connect roller blinds to the weather automatics or a time programmer. An extremely functional solution is the use of a central building management system equipped with a feedback function. It enables operation of roller blinds from the level of applications on mobile devices (Android or iOS system) connected to the Internet.
Should you have questions about our products, please use our contact form.