Wooden and bamboo blinds
- Precise control of the amount of light penetrating inside, without lifting the blinds.
- Natural materials used - strips of exotic wood (abachi, basswood) and bamboo, as well as matching finishing elements, will create a unique atmosphere in the interior.
- The high quality of the materials used guarantees long-lasting, comfortable use of the product.
- A wide selection of colours of both wooden and bamboo blinds.
- XL wooden blinds - width of up to 3600 mm.
- Child safety protection devices – applied in cord- and chain-operated systems, prevent hazardous loops from forming.
- 36-month warranty.
Wooden and bamboo blinds appeal to those who appreciate natural beauty and unique interior design. Available in a wide range of colours, the slats from Anwis collection will beautifully complement interior in any style. While browsing through our collection of slats you are sure to come across many interesting patterns and unique shades created by Nature itself.
The ladder is an important part of any blind. It keeps slats in horizontal position as well as helps to rotate them. Subtle and almost invisible in its cord version, textile tape ladder will beautifully enhance the look of the blind and the interior. Available in several widths: 10, 12, 25 or 38 mm, the ladder can be either colour-coordinated with the blind or clash with it colouristically in a visually appealing way. The look of the blind can be further enhanced with eye-catching finishing elements like: the wand, cord weight or head rail cover.
Sun protection systems made of wood and featuring different sorts of slats can be fitted in windows of many different types and sizes. 25 mm slats will be perfect for windows of small size; fitted with steel guiding cords they will remain safely attached to tilt windows. 50 and 70 mm slats are best for large glass surfaces, like terrace doors. Our offer also features solutions for windows with non-standard shapes. Depending on the system, the blind may be mounted on the window frame, wall or ceiling.
Smooth operation of the system is carried out by manual or motorised control unit. Motorised control is recommended when:
- the blinds are mounted in a large building,
- the window pattern rules out the use of a wand, cord or ball chain,
- the weight of the slats makes manual operation of the blind awkward and uncomfortable.
|Type of horizontal blinds||Unusual shapes||Optional non-invasive assembly||Optional electric / battery control||Minimum width (mm)||Minimum height (mm)||Maximum width (mm)||Maximum height (mm)|
|25 mm wood||*||*||260||300||2400||2600|
|50 mm wood||*||*||*||400||300||3600||4000|
|70 mm wood||*||450||300||2900||4000|
|50 mm bamboo||*||*||450||300||2400||4000|